Moving your money to another pension plan

If you stop working for Royal Mail, you can move the money in your RMDCP pension pot to another employer’s pension plan. If you have a personal pension, you may be able to move it to that too.

To do this, just let your new plan know. They’ll ask for some details about your RMDCP pension pot and then get in touch with us. Together, we’ll then sort it out. 

When you're done with your visit to the website today, I'd love to ask you a few questions about your experience! Select me when you're finished if you'd like to participate.